There are many ways to install windows on a computer. Most of the people do it by using bootable CD/DVD of windows. But installing windows with CD/DVD took more time than a Bootable USB and its also very difficult to keep save so when u need you can find it or it don’t get scratched. And with scratched CD you get errors while installing windows like “Windows files are missing”. Or sometimes your CD drive is not working so you can use a Bootable USB to install windows. First you need to be connected to high speed internet to download windows files from intern. Once you are connected to the internet then follow these steps to make windows 8 bootable USB.
Step by Step Guide to Creat Windows 8 Bootable USB
- First Download Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool. This tool is available on many websites and also available on Microsoft Corporation as well. You can use this tool for any windows operating system.
- After downloading, install it on your computer.
- After you have installed this tool successfully, run it, now you need to browse and give the path to ISO file on your computer.
- Now select the option whether you want to create a Bootable DVD or a Bootable Pen drive.
- Browse and select the USB drive want make bootable. Make that your USB must b at least 4GB free. Then click on Begin Copying.
- Now setup will start creating Bootable Windows 8 USB by using the Windows 8 ISO. When the setup is finished it will show a message that “Bootable USB Device has been created successfully”.
- Restart your Computer to check if it is working or not.
Our mission is to provide tech related information to those who are trying to do something on their own. So keep visiting our blog to get latest gadget news. If you have any suggestion about topics then you can leave a comment.
Also Read: How to boost your pc performance?