Telenor Pakistan is the second largest telecommunication company in Pakistan. This company is providing cellular and other digital services in Pakistan. The company is owned by Telenor ASA group which is a Norwegian multinational telecommunications company.
Telenor Sim Lagao Offer
Telenor is providing especially high speed internet offers and packages to the people of Pakistan. It is also covering a large portion of the population of Pakistan living in the northern and rural areas. This Sim Lagao Offer is for the customers who have not used their sim for any kind of mobile connection service since 9th of March 2019.
Telenor Sim Lagao Offer provides you:
- 3,000 On-net minutes.
- 3,000 MB’s.
The bonus will be valid for 60 days after the activation.
To activate the offer:
- SMS “FREE” to 2222
- Or call IVR 2222 (It will cost you Rs 0.2)
Your offer will be activated instantly.
- Customer who have not used their sim for any communication services since 9th March 2019.
- Eligible customers from the following areas will only receive 3,000 Minutes, not Internet MBs.
Check your Eligibility Status Here
Telenor also provides you the option to check whether you are eligible for the Sim Lagao Offer or not. You can do this in the following way:
- Go to this link https://www.telenor.com.pk/telenor-sim-lagao-offer
- After that enter your number in the text space below Free.
- Click on Check and System will tell you about your eligibility.
Also Check: Jazz sim lagao offer
Terms and Conditions
- Customer will get 50 free minutes and 50 MB Free Internet every day till the validity of the Sim Lagao offer.
- Telenor has the right to withdraw the offer anytime due to several reasons.
- You will get the incentives in the time duration of a maximum of 2 hours after that subscription.
- However incentives and prices can be changeable anytime with or without notice.
- Setup charges Rs 0.12 will be deducted on every call.